
參展必看!展會上采購商會問的問題以及供應商可以問的問題有哪些?
最近正值廣交會開展期間,本文將針對展會上可能會遇到的買方問題及賣方問題進行整合,大家可以就問題提前做好演練準備,從容應對。未來還有參加展會需求的小伙伴,記得收藏好以備不時之需~
采購商可能會提出的重點問題
定價——最小起訂量和單價是多少?有樣品和加工成本嗎?
包裝——提供什么樣的包裝方式,它們如何影響最終價格?供應商能否根據您的要求提供不同類型的包裝方式?
運輸——預計交貨時間是多久?貨物通常如何運輸以及從哪里運輸?我可以通過自己的貨運代理發貨嗎?
付款條件——大部分采購商要求的付款標準會是30%預付款和70%發貨后根據文件付款。
采購商想要深入了解時可能會提出的進階問題
● 工廠在哪里,我能去參觀嗎?
● 與我在展會上交談的人會去工廠嗎?是否能由他帶領我去參觀?
● 你們是否有商業文件,可否讓我查看正確的出口文件?
● 你們會允許第三方QC代理進行檢查嗎?
● 你們會簽署(并保留)NDA、NNN和其他協議嗎?
● 你們以前出口到過我所在的國家/地區嗎?
● 如果收到的產品有缺陷,你們會怎么處理?
● 工廠是否經過審核,能看到報告嗎?
● 工廠是否有針對所在市場的認證和法規方面的經驗?
● 能看到你們的認證嗎?你以前做過類似的項目嗎?能否提供證明?
我們可以問客戶的問題
1. Is it your first time to visit this Show or first time to visit China?
問這個問題主要是考慮客戶來中國的頻率,這可以判斷客戶和中國的供應商合作起來是否有經驗,公司是否是新開拓中國地區的采購業務。
2. How many years your company do this business?
如果客戶說很長的歷史,你可以回復:Wow your company should be leader in your market, we are confident our unique product can help you expand more bigger market and develop together. 如果客戶的回答是公司歷史不是很久的時候,可以告訴他:Our business are very promising business, we are sure we can help you enter market very fast and got very good feedback.
3. Have your company done your customized gift-box, developed your unique private mould products with Chinese supplier?
看客戶的合作方式,是買現成產品現成品牌,還是貼牌?是否有自己私模的產品。
4. What is your main sales channel, online sale as distributor or have shops? Do retail business or wholesale?
看客戶的銷售形式,直接可以看出客戶的采購規模。
5. What is your average purchase order amount every month from China?
了解客戶采購量。
6. We warmly welcome your visit our factory in Shenzhen (by air about 2 hours),do you have time?
如果客戶說去,要馬上問他在中國的電話,問他酒店是住那里,我們安排去接,確定具體的時間。并問下他在中國的行程,問他們需要哪些產品以便我們準備好樣品,他們可以帶回去。
7. Do you have forwarder In china?
一般相對來說自己有貨代說明他們經常走貨,這種客戶需要重視。
8. What is your market best seller ?
如果客戶提到我們沒有的產品,可以告訴他:We have rich experience designer team and also we own all technology for XX, so we can develop your favorite product as ODM.
9. Did your company import from China directly before?
巴西和俄羅斯客戶進口是最大的問題,因為俄羅斯和巴西進出口權很麻煩,如果他們自己已經從中國采購過,說明他們進出口權問題不大,這種公司相對規模也大些。
最后附上展會上使用頻率較高的英語短句,參展的朋友們抓緊學習起來!
What about the price?
對價格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms?
對支付條件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?
What about having a look at sample first?
先看一看產品吧?
What about placing a trial order?
何不先試訂貨?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?
You can rest assured.
你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market.
這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.
我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
優良的質量和較低的價格有助于推產品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。
Reliability is our strong point.
可靠性正是我們產品的優點。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決于你們的價格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
謝謝你詢價。為了便于我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最后確認為準。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我們的報價都是FOB價.
熱門推薦
視頻課程精選